Are you a (managing) learning professional and are you interested in performance consulting, learning strategy, learning design, learning analytics, or learning technology? If you are, then this conference* – which is specifically designed to encourage learning – is for you!
Three TOP REASONS why this conference is worth your time:
- Learn in the flow of work – Bring back to work what you learn right away, try things out, and ask for feedback from the experts.
- Engage with world-class speakers – Julie Dirksen, Bob Mosher, Arun Pradhan, Jane Bozarth, Brandon Carson, Karl Kapp, Lori Niles Hofmann, Megan Torrance, to just name a few… offering 30ish asynchronous learning paths and tons of live debates, panels, presentations, networking opportunities, and more (We are participating as well!)!
- Build research-inspired, evidence-informed practical skills – The speakers are carefully selected based on the practicality and effectiveness of their work.
Here’s what you need to do to have a chance to win:
- Explore what’s on at the conference to determine if it’s for you.
- If the answer is yes, make sure you can also commit time and effort.
- Tell us a little bit about yourself through the COMMENTS HERE IN THE BLOG:
- What’s an L&D problem you’d like to solve and/or an opportunity you’d like to seize?
- How could the conference help with that?
- What/how do you plan to share back after the conference? (please, be specific -we’ll hold you to it! :))
We will draw 2 winners from all serious submissions next Friday, 18 June and announce them on our blog, on LinkedIn, and on Twitter.
* The conference is organized by the Learning & Development Accelerator (LDA), a global membership community supporting professionals in L&D! It brings professionals together to support and learn from each other, explores research-aligned practices, builds professional standing for the field, and advocates for all professionals in L&D.